All searches are 100% Anonymous and Secure

Find Arrest Records in USA

Database Update on December 02, 2023

US Arrest Records & Warrant Search
Start Your Search Below
Tuscaloosa County Arrests, Alabama Tuscaloosa County Arrests, Alabama
alt test image

Tuscaloosa County Arrests – Carrying out a Criminal Record Check

An updated account of Tuscaloosa County arrests and warrants appears online. This may save you plenty of time when you check a person's criminal background. Instead of physically visiting the county's various offices of law enforcement agencies and legal institutions, you can find what you are looking for on the Internet without leaving your doorstep.

Has a person you know ever been taken into custody?

The sheriff's website operates an electronic data bank that enables you to locate Tuscaloosa County arrest records. You will be able to find booking information dating back to the beginning of 2015 and even before. The search is primarily based on an inmate's name, yet it is also possible to search by incarceration date. The data revealed to you includes a mugshot and a description of the offenses that led to the arrest. If you have further questions or you are looking for much older jail records, contact the county's Jail Division at 205-349-4511. BackToTop

Opting for a statewide search

Alabama arrest records can be found on the official website managed by the ADOC. They operate an offender search that exhibits inmates that currently serve time in the state's prisons. BackToTop

Initiating a Tuscaloosa County warrant search

The sheriff's website assists users in finding Tuscaloosa county warrants. It contains a computerized data bank with names of wanted people. Each name that appears in the search results includes the suspect's offenses, a warrant number and issuing date. For additional details, dial 205-464-8677. BackToTop

How to carry out a criminal record check

To find out whether a certain person has a history of convictions in court, you are recommended to obtain copies of Tuscaloosa County court records. It can be done by referring to the Circuit Court Clerk (205-464-8259) for dockets dealing with felony offenses and to the District Court Clerk (205-464-8355) for dockets issued for less serious misdemeanor offenses. Both have offices at 714 Greensboro Ave. Tuscaloosa. They will search for you the materials you need after you file a FOIA request. They will demand a fee for their services. BackToTop

Where can you find registered sex offenders?

The state of Alabama puts at your disposal an online registry through which you can inquire whether a certain person has ever been charged with a sex crime. You can run an inquiry based on the offender's name or address or perform a radius search. BackToTop